- By accessing this site you are agreeing to be bound by this Policy, and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please exit from this site and do not disclose any Personal Information through this site or access any other pages. Progressive Employment Services Limited reserves the right to make changes to this Policy without prior notice, so please ensure that you are familiar with the terms of the most recent Policy. If we wish to use your personal information for purposes other than those to which you have agreed previously, your consent will be obtained.
- Links to third party resources or websites on this site are provided as a convenience to users. Progressive Employment Services Limited does not control, nor is responsible for any of these sites or their content. Progressive Employment Services Limited does not endorse nor make any representations about them, or any information, software, or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. Access to any of the third party sites linked to this website is done entirely at your own risk.
- Information Collection: Use and Disclosure
- Progressive Employment Services Limited collects information from you when you agree to use our services. With your consent, we obtain and share limited information from/with the Province of BC that is required to determine eligibility for services. You may also give us written consent to communicate with other organizations, individuals, or employers, on your behalf. All information is kept in the strictest confidence and is used to determine eligibility for programs and to assist you into employment.
- Personal information is collected, used and disclosed in accordance with the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and is subject to all of the provisions of the Act. The personal information collected, used and disclosed will be used for the administration of the British Columbia Employment and Labour Market Services programs. These programs are provided by the Province of British Columbia under an agreement with Canada made pursuant to section 63 of the Employment Insurance Act (Canada). If you have any specific questions concerning the collection, use or disclosure of personal information, please contact:
- Robin Work, General Manager - 250.567.5785